Who We Are?
Trust & Accountability, Transparency, Mutual respect , Positive thinking , Involvement of stakeholders , Respect to cultures , Acceptability to community , Adopt a participatory model and Sustainability
WHAT WE DO?
- Committed to the women, child right, landless, small and marginalized farmers
- We provide support to make the people socially and economically empowered.
- We built sustainable environment for all living beings
- We create opportunities for the deprived and the downtrodden
- Gender equity
- Sustainable Livelihood and food security
- Sustainable management of Land, Water and Forest.
- Priority to sustainable impact
- Committed to be a learning organization
- Fostering networks of individuals, community based organizations, PRIs, NGOs and Govt. departments
- Trustworthy and transparent systems
- Right based approaches